DAY OUT WITH THOMAS 2019
October 18, 19, 20, 26 & 27, 2019
For two weekends only, Thomas will visit the Historic SAM Shortline Railroad at Georgia Veterans State Park in southwest Georgia. You can spend a whole day with the beloved storybook engine, Sir Topham Hatt and other friends. Thomas departs at 10:00 am, 10:45 am, 11:30 am, 12:45 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:15 pm and 3:00 pm each day.
Saturday & Sunday Tickets are $22 per person (Ages 2 & up) plus tax & handling.
Tickets for Friday, October 19th ONLY – $17 per person (Ages 2 & up) plus tax & handling.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS TODAY! Online Ticketing Via TicketWeb.com!
Or Call 1-866-468-7630
EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED:
- A 25-minute ride with Thomas the Tank Engine on a real railroad
- Meet and take photos with Sir Topham Hatt™
- Covered Imagination Station with kids arts and crafts
- Storytelling and Videos
- Meet and take photos with Ga. State Parks “GOPHER”
- Inflatable “bouncy” house
- Hay bale maze
- and mini-golf
- Face painting and temporary tattoos
- Large souvenir shop with Thomas toys and apparel
Vendors will sell burgers, sandwiches, cotton candy, ice cream, lemonade, and other snacks. Thomas the Tank Engine™ is presented by HIT Entertainment, a worldwide leader in children’s entertainment.
Park inside Georgia Veterans State Park ($5 daily fee).A FREE shuttle will take you to the train depot just a short ride away. Please arrive at least 1 hour before your train departure.